Joy and Strength are … the lessons of Purim.
1) There is always something happening behind the scenes and it is up to us to know that as we take our ‘in the scenes’ actions.
2) The deeds and faith of the children saved the day so it’s important as adults to lead the way through love, compassion and wise discernment as to what’s needing to be done.
3) Return to your soul’s roots. Whether it’s through meditation, prayer, thought work, emotional processing, nature, etc. get to the core of your soul and hear it’s intuitive guidance. And it’s not always what you think so pay attention
4) Listen to your soul’s guidance even if your mind says something different. Play mindfully and carefully with resistance.
5) Each one of us has a purpose to serve in this world. Know your gifts and walk steady with them.
6) Tap into Joy as much as possible. Bring that Joy to others as well.
12th day of the Jewish month of Adar – the month of Joy and Strength