Humility is …an extension of gratitude. The best self help practice I ever took on was journaling 5 gratitudes a day. This little ritual is my entryway point to humility.
So today, there’s sooo much I’m grateful for and here’s five to share:
1) I’m grateful to warm my face in the sun
2) I’m grateful to Pamela Slim and Betsy Rapport for sharing their knowledge & gifts. So wonderful!
3) I’m grateful that mbi offered the writing course for a very affordable price
4) I’m grateful to hear bird’s songs this beautiful afternoon in November
5) I’m grateful for having planted more flowers yesterday in complete denial of winter coming?
3rd day of the Jewish month of Cheshvan – the month of Humility